If you are a WordPress Blogger and looking for the best plugin to get blackup database you blogs.To day I have a plugin for blackup database blog used by WordPress CMS.It is “WP-DB-Backup” Plugin ,It can help blackup database to easily.
1. You go to Download WP-DB-Backup Plugin
2. Extract the wp-db-backup/ folder file next up load your host in to /wp-content/plugins/
3. You may need to make /wp-content writable (at least temporarily) for it to create this directory.
4. The plugin will attempt to create a directory /wp-content/backup-*/ inside your WordPress directory.
5. Activate the plugin at your blog’s Admin -> Plugins screen
Set Up WP-DB-Backup Plugin
You can set up scheduled backup
Backup Progress Display
Save your Backup Database to your computer
WP-DB-Backup Description From Publisher
WP-DB-Backup allows you easily to backup your core WordPress database tables. You may also backup other tables in the same database.